Friday, November 19, 2010

New army list

Okay so after long considerations I changed my army list to a CC-genestealer army. Ninja-ish.
And guess what? I am only missing a box of genestealers to have the 1750 point army complete! And

HQ: Hive Tyrant with Lash Whip & Bonesword, Devourers, Old Adversary, maybe Hive Commander, Armored Shell and Regeneration.
Troops: 8-9 Genestealers with Toxin Sacs
Troops: 8-9 Genestealers with Toxin Sacs
Troops: 9 Genestealers with/without a Broodlord (all with Toxin Sacs)
Troops: 9 Ripper Swarms with Tunnel Swarm, Toxin Sacs and Spinefists
Elite: 3 Venomthropes
Elite: 3 Lictors
Elite: 6 Ymgarl Genestealers
Heavy Support: Trygon Prime with Regeneration
I might upgrade the Army by putting in ~250 points worth of Warrior with Lash Whips, Boneswords, Scything Talons and Toxin Sacs and have them outflank. 

I also started a Space Marine Mech-Army (many many conversions, as always): http://kriegmech.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment